Question
Posted by: pk | 2008/01/21

break up

im 23 and me and my girl of 19 recently broke up and i dont know how to cope, i want to sms her and call her every 5 min and tell her something that i feel will change her mind to get back with me,

i even asked her to marry me today but didnt get an answer..

how does one cope with this ? never felt like this after a break up..

Expert ImageTeen expert

If she is not responding at the moment it is best to not keep pushing the contact, as she may just continue to not reply.

For you it is important to get love and support from those around you - family and friends who can help give you time and to give you different perspectives on the issue.

A break-up is hard, but there is often a need to stand back when we feel like wading in there and trying to solve everything all at once.

Take your time.

1
Posted by: Aces | 2008/01/22

Heres the story,this girl doesn't really feel as strongly about you as you feel about her,she is 19 and she doesn't want to be stuck in a relationship as she feels there is more out there than you,i know i felt for a girl younger than me that did the same thing to me and i know how devastating it is,almost feels like you dont know what to do with yourself,best advice is to move on,i know how hard it is but have some pride in yourself as this girl cant be the best thing to have happened to you,get a new project to occupy your time like getting a date from the hottest chick you know,sounds vain but the challenge will get your mind of things till you back in focus.and my man,dont ever take the desperate route and ask a girl to marry you after you've broken up,thats so desperate,move on soon she will notice what she had and lost,then take it from there

Reply to Aces