Question
Posted by: sad | 2005/01/12

Break

My b/f and I have been broken up for 2 months now. I realised after 2 weeks that I didnt need to break up with him, but merely a break! After telling him this, I still have had no contact from him, although he said he will chat to me in the new year. So, I am assuming it is over. However, for the past 2 months this topic has all consumed me and am starting to bore my friends and family with it. How do I start to think about other things in my life and other men? I need so desperately to move on for my sanity!!

If it is over, it is over --- boring your friends about it is getting you nowhere --- why are you obsessing about this so much ? So, you made a big mistake --- learn from it and dont make the same mistake again. But stop pining.