Question
Posted by: Charx | 2005/07/12

Braxton Hicks- details please

Morning to everyone.

I read teh posting about the tummy that goes rock solid & soft again. I must say I agree with S'ya I've also thought it was the baby's back/ head. Can someone please explain what causes this & what are other symptoms & if it's dangerous.

Please read my reply to that posting.

4
Posted by: Lelo | 2005/07/12

Hello missy! How's you and the little one? I was just asking everyone about you (post 31367).. Hope your mom is doing better! Keep well.

Reply to Lelo
Posted by: PARIS | 2005/07/12

I think this subject is widely debateable. Some say braxton hicks can come as early as 4/5 months. But i believe thats a bit early, and could be signs of premature labour. The mags say they can come early, but my doc says no ways hose'...

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Charx | 2005/07/12

I thought we were fine until early this morning & I don't know what's wrong. That's why I think I might have thingy here.

Reply to Charx
Posted by: PARIS | 2005/07/12

Howzit Charx,

Some time ago i posted lengthy details on braxton hicks. Do yourself a favour and search the archives. You should find it there some where.

How are you any way's?? Hows your belly doing??

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS