Question
Posted by: Marlene | 2004/10/25

Braxton Hicks

Sorry another q. I've been getting these cramps/pains since yesterday afternoon. I'm sure it's just Braxton hicks contractions. I read that the pains should go away after a while, so just want to make sure that it is the case. These pains I've got are there the whole time and it's painfull even when I walk (can hardley walk) I'm also not going to the loo that often anymore, It feels like I wanna go but nothing. The person that says Braxton Hick's are not painfull well "don't think so" Oh yes, I'm 31 weeks pregnant...

Anyone know's what it might be?

If the pains don't disappear within a few hours, you should contact your doctor.

1
Posted by: Kippie | 2004/10/25

Yes, Braxton hicks are painful!! I even landed in the hospital at 31 and 33 weeks with them.
Take a warm bath and they should ease. If they get any worse, rather go to your nearest clinic/hospital so they can do a check.

Good luck!

Reply to Kippie