Question
Posted by: Lorraine | 2005/07/19

Brain Tumor - 9 year old girl

Hi everyone
My friend's 9 year old daughter has a huge brain tumor... this whole thing is really sad and they cant remove this with an operation. She is in ICU at the mo and is starting today with intense radiation etc... does anyone here know of any support groups for her parents and maybe a place where they can get more info and speak to other parents in the same situation?

Contact the local branch of the Cancer Association, and also discuss it with the ward, as they ought to know of any local support groups.

2
Posted by: rin | 2005/07/19

My prayers are with her and her parents, I have a 9 year old daughter that is my ray of sunshine and my life. I cannot think what they are going through.

Reply to rin
Posted by: Nadine | 2005/07/19

I dont want to even think of what the parents must be going through. She'll be in my prayers.

Reply to Nadine