Question
Posted by: Mac | 2004/03/05

Brain / mind process expert

Good day Dr,

Can you please direct me to the relevant person/s at health24?
I want to find out more about the brain, more to the way one should think or how one can learn to think properly, and what process/es is needed to achieve optimal results. I know it may sound strange, but I'm quite a lazy person, and am having trouble in getting through my daily chores because of a lack of thinking correctly.
thanking you
mac
please, if possible, can we correspond through e-mail as this is really worrisome to me, and I need help.

Mac, I suppose the guy that knows the most about thought processes is Cybershrink. Why don’t you drop him a line and see what he has to say. Good luck.