Question
Posted by: Lerato | 2007/04/13

brain damage & change in behaviour

Hi i was wondering if u cud tell me hoe brain damage has an effect on ones behaviour.

Dear Lerato
It can cause personality changes, intelligence changes, irritability, emotional spells like crying, rage outbursts. Depends on how bad it is and where the damage is.

1
Posted by: Kerry | 2007/04/13

The effect of the brain damage depends on which area of the brain was effected. My father had a stroke which affected the speech part so he sometimes slurs when he is tired. The medicine he first took made him aggresive then tired. I would say its a combination of the area affected and the medicine being used.

Reply to Kerry