Question
Posted by: Rose | 2006/04/03

Bra

hi,

Please can some one help. where can can i go or how do i measure myself to find out what bra size i am. every time i go bra shopping and buy the size I am presently wearing. When i try it on i come to find out it is too small. Can my boob still be growing. i am 23 yrs old. it is the most uncomortable thing to be wearing a small bra.

There are many "bar boutiques" look in your area, or the yellow pages, for a specialised shop.

E Mc

5
Posted by: joa | 2006/04/04

You can go to Woolies, they measure as well

Reply to joa
Posted by: moa | 2006/04/03

Yip, Edgars measurers it.

Reply to moa
Posted by: Sunrise | 2006/04/03

Use a tape measure and go around your chest over the tops of your breasts, right in the middle where your nipple is. Then you will know how big around the bra needs to be, and you need to know the cup size, which that should help you find it. Make sure you fit comfertably in the cups, the strap around your chest isn't to tight, and the shoulder straps arn't to lose ir tight.

Reply to Sunrise
Posted by: barb | 2006/04/03

Hi,,when i wanted to know my correct size,, i went to edgars where i was measured and told what size i really am,,maybe you can try that.

Reply to barb
Posted by: Kate | 2006/04/03

Go to Woolies and take a whole bunch of different sizes and try them all on and see which fits the best. Then you know. But you must always try them on before buying as some makes differ slightly.

Reply to Kate