Question
Posted by: Nav | 2008/01/22

Boyfriends problems

Evening Cyberdoc,

My boyfriend has been complaining the last couple of weeks that he is continuously tired! He also really struggles to get out of bed in the morning and he finds himself taking naps almost every evening as well, could it be a sign of something, he reckons it could be low blood pressure and he reassures me that its not stress but before we go off to the clinic I'd like your opinion first,

Dear Nav
See this article: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003088.htm
If he eats healthy and gets enough sleep, it may be necessary to check for low blood pressure, thyroid problems or anemia.