Posted by: Shelley | 2011/02/07

Boyfriends'' glans too sensitive

My boyfriends'' over-sensitive glans is hindering our lovemaking. Help?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

I presume that your boyfriend has premature ejaculation .
Emla cream applied to the glans approx.1/2 to 1 hour before sex will assist . The cream must be washed offf before sex . Allergic reactions to the cream are possible and must be monitored . The application of Emla cream must be onto the frenulum and up the sides of the glans . a consultation with a doctor would be a good prerequisite to understand tyhe process adequately

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: XXX | 2011/02/09

Stud 100 OR EMLA cream is the way to go .....

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Anon | 2011/02/09

Agree with Dan. Circumcision will permanently solve his issue and give you both a great boost in your sexual pleasure. The sexologist''s suggestion of EMLA cream is very harsh. It is used to numb the penis in preparation for circumcision as well. So use it sparingly....

Reply to Anon
Posted by: don | 2011/02/08


Reply to don
Posted by: Gavin | 2011/02/07

Pull the foreskin back and apply some after shave or surgical spirits. Allow to dry. Do this for a few days. It will sting a little.

Reply to Gavin

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.