Question
Posted by: april | 2007/12/04

boyfriend/fiance/husband & their actions

I just wanted to find out if this was normal for your boyfriend/fiance or husband to want to take his nieces out to the drive in while leaving you at home alone. These nieces are teenages and over 21 years of age. Is this a normal way to act or am i just to possessive in thinking that this is not right? Like saying your husband wants to take his nieces to the drivein since he use to craddle them and leave you alone at home to do just what you want to. Is this normal behaviour? any input will be appreciated alot

thanks

There are no rules about "normal" or "abnormal" applying here. Its bad manners, perhaps. If the nieces are over 21, they're not teenagers, and old enough top take themselves to the cinema, without needing an uncle to do so. Insist on going with them --- if there's nothing wrong with whatever they get up to, they'll be glad to have you with them. If he objects, then he is upm to something no uncle ought to get up to.

12
Posted by: May | 2007/12/05

I like Lolo's idea and it is probably exactly what I would do. What's good for him is good for you. Surely you have some "cousins" you can go out with somewhere?

Reply to May
Posted by: ...Comms Man | 2007/12/04

Babes is on the money. He is getting up to no good with some 21 yr old friend. how old is he?

Reply to ...Comms Man
Posted by: Babes | 2007/12/04

He is dating one of his nieces friends ...

Reply to Babes
Posted by: P | 2007/12/04

As jy so 'n vraag vra, beteken dit hierdie ou donner jou rond op alle gebiede. Hy voel vere vir jou of wat jy dink.

Reply to P
Posted by: Lolo | 2007/12/04

april u know what, give him the taste of his medison, call your cousins or friends go out with them and make sure you he knows that you are also going out on that day.

don't make it a secret, is never nomal to lock yourself alone in the house, Socializing is a need in human life, have your needs met else you'll be stressed like hell.

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: Nope | 2007/12/04

..something is not right, confront it head on.

Reply to Nope
Posted by: aNON | 2007/12/04

Are they really his nieces? I don't trust it.

Reply to aNON
Posted by: anon | 2007/12/04

No its definitely not normal behaviour!

Reply to anon
Posted by: RP | 2007/12/04

Sounds suspicious to me. He must give a reason for you having to stay at home, even if you are wanting to come with?

Reply to RP
Posted by: april | 2007/12/04

he will refuse for me to go with them. he feels that i should stay at home while they go out. i dont know if this is normal behaviour at all?

Reply to april
Posted by: Lolo | 2007/12/04

May is right just insist going with them too, i don't see a problem there, but if he refuse then ???

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: May | 2007/12/04

Insist on going with.

Reply to May