Question
Posted by: kish | 2005/11/21

boyfriend left overseas.

i met my boyfriend at a club one night, since then it really hit off. we started going out shortly after that. things were really going GREAT!! until he moved overseas, we are still in contact with each other, and i am still SO in love with him, but he doesnt seem interested in me anymore, could this be because he very busy, or he doesnt want anything to do with me anymore? i feel so heartbroken, because i really loved him, and he is the first boyfriend that i really felt comfortable with.

kish, our guess would be less well informed and accurate than yours. Often, ys, people who move overseas are overwhelmed by the new way of life, new tasks and responsibilities, and have little time for thinking of the folks back home ; or he may have met someone else, or maybe he was never as much into you as you felt into him