Question
Posted by: Mimi | 2005/01/04

Boyfriend cheating-need advise

My boyfriend went to Swaziland without me. He claims he is with family. Before he left he bought a lot of shorts and T-shirts. He never called me and his phone is always on voicemal. He called this morning telling me he was in Nelspruit and that he's coming back today. Could he be cheating on me

What can I say, Mimi ? If he was wearing a 3-piece suit and going to church, he COULD be cheating on you, there'd be no need to go to Swaziland with a bunch of new T-shirts. Unless you are unduly insecure, though, the fact that you are suspicious suggests at least that something is not working well in your relationship, and that you two are not communicating well. Don't you two just need to be talking a whole lot more about these concerns ?