Question
Posted by: Stella | 2007/02/21

Boyfriend = ASS [advice please]

I think my boyfriend is a complete ass... he finds such stupid things to fight with me about. He is always picking on me, the things I do and even the things I eat. I'm not a health-fanatic like he is. I love him dearly but there are times when I just cant stand him. We are almost at the alter. I just dont know what to do as we are both head-strong and stubborn. But I always end up apologising to him. He drives me insane sometimes and other times he's really very loving. I'm caught between a rock and a hard place... Got any advice?

Stella

Why should you apologise when HE is behaving badly ? Aren't you encouraging more of exactly the sort of behaviour you are complaining about ?

4
Posted by: Stella | 2007/02/22

So what should i do? He's being a real jerk lately and he says its because he's stressed. I'm under alot of strain myself ... and we are suppose to support one another. I dont have doubts about the love we share. I just dont like confrontation and I dont think its fair to take out his stresses on me considering all the support I've shown him.
Desperate

Reply to Stella
Posted by: hehehe | 2007/02/21

tru dat Rick. Tru broe

Reply to hehehe
Posted by: Rick | 2007/02/21

Edgars are having a sale on sports wear at the moment. I spotted a rather snazzy pair of Nikes there and I oggled a pair of nifty Adidas too.

I suggest you stroll to your nearest branch, choose either the Nike or Adidas brand according to your preference. Don these much admired technical takkies, tighten laces according to comfort, take a deep breath and run like hell, heading for the hills.

Once you reach these hills, find a place to rest and hide, so that bullying ex-boyfriend won't find you.

If you are havind second thoughts now, before the strains of the waltz can be heard, and you marry each other, you are going to guarantee a divorce lawyer of some business in the near future.

You think he is an ass now. Marry him, and he will prove it.

Reply to Rick
Posted by: Lauren Auder | 2007/02/21

He is not sure of your relationship.... ussually when men suddenly picks on you or critisises things he never did in your relationship before then.... small things will irritate him ...... girl I've been there done that..... believe me he is losing interest, he is wondering if he made the right choice AND HE"S COMPARING U 2 SUM 1 ELSE

Reply to Lauren Auder