Posted by: ZIm | 2008/10/09

My bfrnd of 4 months he told me about his girlfriend of almost 5 years he said he don' t love her anymore but i found out that they are still inlove. I don' t know what to do coz I love him???

If indeed it is true that they are still in love then there might be nothing you can do except take care of yourself and your broken heart. This sounds tragic. A word of caution - are you sure they are still in love, did your boyfriend tell you?

Posted by: Lolo | 2008/10/09

Sorry girl i know exactly what u going through but my advice is leave him cos it shows that he lied to u from the first day he meet u.

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: ? | 2008/10/09

Oh man...I' d hate to be in your position. Well, you have to decide for yourself. Do you want to be in a relationship with someone who is on love with someone else?

Reply to ?