Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2004/11/01

Boyfriend

Hi;my boyfriend wants us to try anal sex.We are both 17 years & i wanted 2 know if it's painful & could i get pregnant from having anal sex.Another thing is could i get pregnant by swallowing my boyfriends "cum" when we have oral sex?????

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Michelle,

you cannot get pregnant from anal or oral sex, but you con contract STI's or HIV from unprotected anal or oral sex without a condom. So knowing your partner's HIV and STI status is important.

Anal sex can be painful, and before you take things further please contact our sexologist here at Health24. If your boyfriend wants you to have anal sex and you don't you do not have to agree to it of course.

5
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/11/04

Michelle you're 17 years old and you should know the birds and the bee's by now. If you dont know how you get pregnant etc etc, you should not even be having sex, let alone anal sex.

There are consequences to every thing. I hope you are practising these acts safely.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Dean | 2004/11/03

Hi, I think if you don't know the consequences that go with the actions you shouldn't be trying any.

Reply to Dean
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/11/02

Mr Q and BB, get off the forum! Ask your own questions!

To Michelle:

Hi, since u are obviously having normal sex anyway maybe try it, it hurts though, and there are some gross side effects like anal leakage. and no, u cant get pregnant from giving him a bj, or from anal.

Reply to Jessica
Posted by: BB | 2004/11/02

I have a small willy, how do I get it biggger. I tried fertilizer, doesnt work

Reply to BB
Posted by: mr Q | 2004/11/01

I'M confused whether i'm gay or not becausei'm interested in both sexes

Reply to mr Q