Question
Posted by: SHINA | 2004/02/09

BOY OR GIRL

I AM 32 WEEKS PREGNANT, AND DID MY 4D SCAN,
DOCTOR DOES NOT WANT TO TELL US SEX OF BABY. BABIES HEART RATE IS 20.53,
CAN THE SEX BE DETERMINED BY BABIES HEART RATE. I REALLY WANT TO KNOW
THE SEX OF MY BABY.

No, the sex is not related to the heart rate.

3
Posted by: Norma | 2004/02/09

I agree with the Kippie, phone your doc and tell him it's your choice, and you want to know the sex of your baby.......
Only the baby's "private parts" can tell you if it is a boy or a girl, not his heart rate.
So, phone your doc and tell him.............!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Norma
Posted by: Kippie | 2004/02/09

This is ridiculous!! You are the patient and you are paying his account, and after all, you are the parent! You have every right to know the sex of your baby should you want to know.
I also suggest phone your doctor and DEMAND your results.
It is absolutely strange that he cannot see on a 4D scan the gender of the baby!

Let us know!!

Reply to Kippie
Posted by: KS | 2004/02/09

Shina

its strange that the dr does not want to tell you. i mean why ? is is because he does not know.? its clear that this is important to you, I suggest you talk to your dr again about it and make him understand how you feel. unfortuanatly, heart rate can not tell you the sex.

good luck

Reply to KS