Question
Posted by: Mike | 2006/11/14

Boxing equipment Cape Town

Good Day

I need to buy some boxing/kickboxing equipment in the Cape Town area, specifically headguards and shinguards, are there places I could check out?

Thanx
Mike

Expert ImageSelf defence expert

HI Mike,

Sorry for the late reply. Had to move homes :-(

You will get the best quality and service for all your Boxing and KickBoxing needs from Title. You can view their website at www.boxing.co.za You can speak to John or James directly at info@boxing.co.za or (011) 682 2315. They will send your order via courier to your doorstep.

I will be in Cape Town on Saturday the 9th December to give a seminar. Will be great to meet and train with you there. Contact Aileen directly at aileen@jkdu.co.za or 083 226 1576 for more details re the training session.

Morne
www.jkd.co.za

1
Posted by: Ali Usman | 2014/09/11

Kind attention: - MR. / MADAM, Subject: - BOXING GLOVES AND MARTIAL ARTS PRODUCTS AND CLOTHING. DEAR SIR, AERO MARTIAL ARTS are manufacturer and Exporter of TOP QUALITY PRODUCTS. We want to work with your company and supply you our products. Our company is best for the quality providing. If you are interested any products related to us, don?t hesitate, and contact us. I am waiting your reply. THANKS & BEST REGARDS ALI USMAN AERO MARTIAL ARTS PAKISTAN WEB: - www.aeromartialarts.com EMAIL: - info@aeromartialarts.com

Reply to Ali Usman