Question
Posted by: STAR | 2007/06/18

BOWEL MOVEMENTS

I am a 52 year old female. For the past 3 days my bowel movements have been green. I do not have cramps or any pain or any irritation whatsoever. Please advise what the problem could be

Dear Star
It could be due to something you ate - sometimes chlorophyll can colour stool green. If it is not smelly, you don't have winds, mucous or blood in the stool, and no nausea, cramping or diarrhoea, you can only watch this for a day or so - if it persists, take a teaspoonful in a clean bottle to your doctor to send to the lab.

1
Posted by: STAR | 2007/06/19

Cyberdoc,

Thank you for your reply. Will take up your advice

Reply to STAR