Question
Posted by: Michelle van Heerden | 2011/04/25

Bowel Movement trough vagina

Hi Doc.
For some reason my bowel movement is passing trough my vigina at times, this is not hurtfull and I feel fine otherwise....how is this possible???? Is this something that i need to worry about????/

If this is really the case, it is a serious problem with a fistula betwent the vagina and rectum. See your doctor to assess.

5
Posted by: Hazel | 2011/05/03

!

Reply to Hazel
Posted by: Fish | 2011/04/28

Firstly I do not think your name is Michelle van Heerden and secondly I think you are talking crap. ie bowel movement through your mouth.

Reply to Fish

Posted by: Purple | 2011/04/27

Definitely see your doctor, this should not be happening. You possibly have a hole between the two passages which would need to be repaireed. This can happen if people have children at a very young age (12 or 13) or from a very traumatic birth or bad use of forceps by a not very competent doctor.
Anyway, regardless of how it happened, it can cause infection and unpoleasant smells and so on and is definitely something requiring medical attention.

Reply to Purple

Hi i think you should have it checked out asap. There could def be something the matter. You can not pass stools through your vagina.

Good Luck!