Question
Posted by: Redbull | 2008/02/04

Boude sonder puisies is nie boude nie

I regularly break out in "pimples" on my body. Arms, buttocks and stomach area especially. What could be the cause of this. I have heard people say that my blood could be dirty. I drink quite alot of water during the day.
Hulle se "boude sonder puisies nie, is nie boude nie" but this is not nice to see.

Dear Redbull
It is not due to "dirty blood" but due to high levels of staphilococ areus bacteria on your skin ( which is a normal bacteria that sometimes take over a bit!) Try bathing with antiseptic soap and use Bactroban on big pimples. You can use something like Oxy 10 on the whole area.
dr Bets