Question
Posted by: key2 | 2007/03/18

Botox training

I am a general practitioner working in Johannesburg, South Africa and would like to know where I can go, in Johannesburg South Africa, for the best training in administering of botox injections. Please may you email me details with costs involved.

Keitu

Dear key2
Cost will probably depend on where you do it - my suggestion is the dermatology department at Wits or contact
Skin Care and Laser Clinic Global Aesthetic Centre
Dr. E. King (Sclerotherapy) Mayo 9
Mayo 9
011-675-2590
011-675-2590

Or
Mrs. E . Du Toit University of Pretoria Dermatology dept
edutoit@medic.up.ac.za
Tel 012 354 1105
Fax: 012 354 1856

Maybe they will be able to suggest a suitable training course?

1
Posted by: C. | 2007/03/19

That's a tall order. Not sure if doc can oblige to such a request, although, I'm very impressed with her replies and how much effort she pours into them.

Reply to C.