Posted by: shy scarycat | 2008/06/30

botox for boob-lift?

Dear anti-age expert

I recently heard something that might be strange or (hopefully true). I recently lost 25 kg and am 10 kg away from my goal weight. Wonderful, I know but this left me with a bit of a problem. My breast are heading south at the speed of lightning with the weight loss and I have been contemplating a lift. Unfortunately I am extremely scared of surgery and scar horribly. Now I heard that Botox can actually be used to lift the breast?
Is this true or just another hoax?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi “Shy Scarycat”, thank you for the question.

One can use Botox to lift breasts and was derived from using Botox to correct posture. A total average dose of 90 to 180 units are used (15 to 30 units per injection point) and studies have shown an average lift of 1.1cm with the greatest lift of 1.8cm achieved. In a series of 100 female patients injected 65 of the 100 patients rated the results good to very good, and 73 of the 100 patients would repeat the procedure.

Posted by: Interesting question | 2008/07/02

Dear, poor Tammy

I found scarycat's question interesting as one is never too old to learn something new.
Perhaps you should read her question again and ask yourself where she made any mention of a man? Do you perhaps know her and her age?
Baby-girl, perhaps you should stick to your schoolbooks and when break is over, you can impress your teachers with your knowledge. tch-tch

Reply to Interesting question
Posted by: tabby | 2008/07/01

rather go natural girl!!! with age coes certain things and its called a good bra... get a man who loves you for who you are and start to love yourself the way you are more!!!! connect to your feminine.

Reply to tabby