Our expert says:
1. There is no wrong place to meet someone.
2. If you don't look for love, you are not likely to find it.
3. Your next lover is a stranger today.
4. Strangers are more likely to be boring than dangerous.
Actually, there are only three ways to meet your significant other:
Meet by chance.
Be introduced by someone else.
Meet in the singles' scene.
1. Meeting by chance is meeting at work, in your everyday life, or where you like to play. You might run into your future love while shopping, running errands, or vacationing. You might meet at work or while participating in a favorite hobby. You are meeting by chance.
Singles will find there are only three ways to meet: singles meet by chance, singles are introduced by someone, or singles meet in the singles' scene.
2. You might meet by being introduced by friends, relatives, co-workers, or mere acquaintances. Expanding your circle of friends will help. A new circle of friends means potential new people to date. Letting people know you would like to be introduced is also helpful. It gets their creative juices working.
3. Meeting in the singles' scene takes two tracks.
There is the commercial track composed of dating services, matchmaking services, other pay-to-join commercial groups, and personal ads, including those personals on the internet.
This is the advice from Mrs Shirely Bodek, the owner of Execumatch, an introduction service in Sandton, Johannesburg. Do give her a call (011)804 - 2730
Else, be pro active and do something, make your own list, like the one below.
This month, I will do at least five things to meet the opposite sex:
And one to grow on!
Best of luck
Dr Elna Mcintosh
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.