Question
Posted by: Just me | 2003/01/28

BORED OF BEING LONELY<br>

Since my arrival in this province i have been lonely women wise because of communication breakdown.I'm longing to meet a girl of my dreams who can be beside me indeed and in need.Love conquers all, please help.

1. There is no wrong place to meet someone.
2. If you don't look for love, you are not likely to find it.
3. Your next lover is a stranger today.
4. Strangers are more likely to be boring than dangerous.

Actually, there are only three ways to meet your significant other:

Meet by chance.
Be introduced by someone else.
Meet in the singles' scene.
1. Meeting by chance is meeting at work, in your everyday life, or where you like to play. You might run into your future love while shopping, running errands, or vacationing. You might meet at work or while participating in a favorite hobby. You are meeting by chance.

Singles will find there are only three ways to meet: singles meet by chance, singles are introduced by someone, or singles meet in the singles' scene.

2. You might meet by being introduced by friends, relatives, co-workers, or mere acquaintances. Expanding your circle of friends will help. A new circle of friends means potential new people to date. Letting people know you would like to be introduced is also helpful. It gets their creative juices working.

3. Meeting in the singles' scene takes two tracks.

There is the commercial track composed of dating services, matchmaking services, other pay-to-join commercial groups, and personal ads, including those personals on the internet.

This is the advice from Mrs Shirely Bodek, the owner of Execumatch, an introduction service in Sandton, Johannesburg. Do give her a call (011)804 - 2730

Else, be pro active and do something, make your own list, like the one below.

This month, I will do at least five things to meet the opposite sex:

1.______________
2.______________
3.______________
4.______________
5.______________
And one to grow on!
6.______________

Best of luck
Dr Elna Mcintosh

8
Posted by: China | 2003/02/05

I always believed that Jo'burg was hip and happening in everything. All i can tell you is that you are not alone. I've been in the North West Province since July lasyt year and i'm still a loner just like you and for me it's kinda difficult because i'm a woman. Please help! who knows maybe we can make a good team.

Reply to China
Posted by: Loneliness Knows Me By Name | 2003/01/29

Love does conquer it all... does'nt it? I am also not from this province. And it's hard getting use to Gauteng. I am a woman how likes to go out, meeting new and diffrent kind of people. But ever sice i came here, my whole approach to live and meeting the one has freezed. I've been here for a few months, and I did make few friends, and everday i do meet new people. But if it comes to the opisit sex. Than i freezzzz and ask myself-- How do I go, communicate with this ou? What do I say, What do I do? Then at the end, I only make a fool out of myself. But im working on it. Even I look every day for the man of my dreams. But why do I keep missing all those lonely outjies like you? Good luck with girls!

Reply to Loneliness Knows Me By Name
Posted by: Bigwig | 2003/01/29

Can U expantiate what U mean by "communication breakdown" as a factor to your loneliness. There are plenty of good women like you out there, who don't have communication breakdown. Address your communication issue first, and begin to look for one, you will definately find one. In my case, wherever I go, it doesn't take me a month to get a woman I'm attracted to. Just approach whoever you are interested in, she can't beat you, you'll be surprised of the response. Address your communication concern first, the rest will follow.

Reply to Bigwig
Posted by: Lotty | 2003/01/28

What nationality are you? what are you looking for? i might come to your rescue

Reply to Lotty
Posted by: nikita | 2003/01/28

Noddy,

You say "hard to meet women in Jhb (with similar intrests that is)"
what are your interests?

Reply to nikita
Posted by: In motion | 2003/01/28

I'm amazed to here that from you Just me,cause i have never believed that good earners like you can have a problem in meeting a lady of your dreams. Well, good things Doesn't always take same direction. If i was a lady, you were already in my love bag,unfortunetlyi'm not.
Keep looking brother.

Reply to In motion
Posted by: scary | 2003/01/28

Stop trying to rush into a relationship...if you want something quickly then go out and pay for it.
The good ones are worth waiting for....
If you cannot pay for it, then revert to Mrs Palm and her 5 daughters....

Reply to scary
Posted by: Noddy | 2003/01/28

Dont Worry Buddy your not the only one.... ive been here for a month
now.... and it is so F*@#king
hard to meet women in Jhb (with similar intrests that is)
it aint funny
SO DONT DISPAIR YOUR NOT Alone

Reply to Noddy