Question
Posted by: Pencil | 2005/12/09

bored

I'm bored, everyone... been reading posts for the past hour or so... really enjoying it - what would we have done without this forum? It's such a good feeling to be able to give people support - complete strangers - I think it's great.

One more hour to my weekend.... Teeth feeing little bitty better.

x

Good advice, as usual, Frusty. But I had to smile at it. Picture the ravishingly, hauntingly beautiful woman getting ready to go out for a night on the town, checking that she has everything ... Handbag, Credit card, Cellphone, Tin of Red Paint, Clove, Suppository....
Delene --- congratulations on the award. And ASP --- why should we treat something that's doing you good ?

25
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/09

ya cp mom they go over my place at 4am... people lets party. enjoy the weekend, i'll post 2morrow in the hope that i'm not the only sole at work.

Reply to shooter
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/09

Been there, done that, nou-nou net van News Cafe af terug gekom...

Reply to ASP
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/09

yes, check out www + hellkom.co.za....

Reply to ASP
Posted by: CP MOm | 2005/12/09

Wat sulke ek so met julle elke keer?

jissie!

GOOI 'N DOP MAN DIE VLIEGTUIG IS LAAAAAANKAL OOR!

Reply to CP MOm
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/09

Hellkom!??

hehehehe

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/09

Anyone for popcorn?? Sitting here munching on a huge bowl of hot salty popcorn. Love it. My weakness.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/09

Neither do I, 2 much to to around home like wathcing tv, eating, drinking red wine...anyway, Hellkom costs are to high to sit on the net whole weekend...

Reply to ASP
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/09

I'm going on leave the 15th. ohhhh lekka.
But even me have to work from home to be able to meet the deadlines.
At least I never, ever go on the forum from home. House-rule...
So i'll get allot dun

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Pencil | 2005/12/09

Haha Frusty... garlic clove - might work for vampires! Supossitory? Errr.... maybe not!!!

Reply to Pencil
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/09

I absolutely love this forum and all the people on it... Keeps me sane.

I have a deadline which is 23 December and ALL my work has to be completed before going on leave, and I've got about 40 days worth of development left....Eish... I'll have to work during my leave period from home...

Ag well....It beats being bored.

Reply to ASP
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/09

I got employee of the courter award yesterday & Xmas lunch...

if ME can get that with all the time I spend on here...how little do the others do!!????????
LOL

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/09

Ouch...
Dunno how garlic & fabulous would go together

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Pencil | 2005/12/09

Delene - yes!!!!! There is a definate change in me... And it's all in the mind (honestly) - let's hope it stays this way..

Reply to Pencil
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/09

sitting at my computer while my boss floats around, entertaining her guests. also dont know what i'd do without this forum ... think i'd go insane!!!

Reply to twink
Posted by: Pencil | 2005/12/09

ASP, I'm not far behind... *giggle*
I think it's great though. This time of year is anyway not spent very productively in my opinion.. so why not be addictive to such a great forum???

Reply to Pencil
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/09

ASp, thats me as well.
I write 3 lines of code though..

But this week i was good-girl. I worked more than being on the site.
I HAD to discipline myself abit

Reply to Delene
Posted by: blompot | 2005/12/09

*sigh*
I also hate friday afternoons. Luckily only 45 min till home time for me - and I am expectionally happy coz BF is in Joburg

Reply to blompot
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/09

Thats really good to hear pencil. At least you are outa the cacoon life you were leading.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/09

Hey Pencil, don't forget to take your clove of garlic and suppository with you tonight!!!!!

Enjoy it, if you don't fall asleep first.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/09

Ag, being reading post all day, everyday, for the past couple of days.... So addictive and I can't get myself to work anymore...

Got this routine, get in to the office, check my mail, write 2 lines of code, check news24, write 2 lines of code, check Cybershrink, write 2 lines of code, check Cybervet, write 2 lines of code, check hotmail, write 2 lines of code and so it goes on and on and on in a never ending loop.......

CS, what do you recomend to free me off this addiction?

Reply to ASP
Posted by: Pencil | 2005/12/09

Shame, Lois_Lane!!!! Good luck!
Delene - nope, not much to wear then, is there...tee-hee....;O)
I'm going out. Going to paint the town red. Need to look... well, fabulous.

Reply to Pencil
Posted by: Lois_Lane | 2005/12/09

please send some boredom this way...... only have 2hrs left and mountains of work to get through. guess tonight's gonna be an all nighter at work ;-(

Reply to Lois_Lane
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/09

I dont think what i'm going to wear tonight will be a problem at all...

Hubby is back...................

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Pencil | 2005/12/09

Know the feeling. *yawn*
Trying to figure out what I'm going to wear tonight....

Reply to Pencil
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/09

Same friday sindrome.
Hate f-day afternoons. The time never seems to pass.
I worked hard in the week, but i just cant get myself to concentrate on a friday at all.

Reply to Delene