Question
Posted by: BELINDA | 2004/02/04

BOPB MARTINS TABLETS

PLEASE COULD YOU TELL ME WHERE I CAN OBTAIN OR IMPORT BOB MARTINS TABLETS AND PRODUCTS. CAN YOU HELP. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP. I NEED ANY INFO AND HELP HOW TO IMPORT BOB MARTINS PRODUCTS. THANK YOU

Hi Belinda
Please re-post this query so a vet can also answer. I usually buy Bob Martins at Pick n Pay, but don't know who distributes them. As far as I know they are basically brewer's yeast and vitamins (no magic medicine), but dogs love them.
Karen Gray-Kilfoil
ANIMAL BEHAVIOURIST

1
Posted by: chill | 2004/02/06

Unless I am mistaken, Belinda probably isn't in South Africa, or she wouldn't want to be 'importing' Bob Martins. If I'm right, then the Pick 'n Pay thing ain't gonna help much...

Belinda: surely the answer is to do a web search on Bob Martin in order to establish who the manufacturers are, and then contact them?

Put "Bob Martin" dogs into Google - INCLUDING the inverted commas, and you'll discover all sorts of things.

Reply to chill