Question
Posted by: Brigette | 2007/05/03

Booze and Cocaine

Hi to all. I had a hectic weekend of partying. Today I feel extremely down and feel like crying that is very unlike me. I also feel very insecure. I believe that booze and drugs are depressants. Is it possible that my depression today is caused by my lifestyle the past weekend?

It absolutely surely could ! Thoroughly bad for your mental and physical health. Booze is entirely a downer ( you only feel jolly at first because the first part of your brain it depresses are your inhibitions ) and cocaine like other "uppers" often lead to a downer afterwards. Live a chemically clean life and feel better

5
Posted by: Old survivor | 2007/05/03

Yes I survived it though. I am 48 yrs old. Don't do cocaine anymore only wine. I feel like jesus. I do not regret it. I am a survivour. Booze is soooo yummy. Anyone wanna drink?

Reply to Old survivor
Posted by: Dr Pill | 2007/05/03

Thats combination of your is dangerous... google the ffect of mixing cocaine and booze... make sure you read what it does to the heart and vessels around the heart... take a look at strokes caused from the mixture... also the reason you feel shitty is because you have used up up endorphines in your body and now the chenical that makes you feel happy is finished and needs to be re generated... Dr Pill signing out !

Reply to Dr Pill
Posted by: Tabby | 2007/05/03

Well said Lyn ....

Reply to Tabby
Posted by: lyn | 2007/05/03

Perhaps you should grow up.....

Reply to lyn
Posted by: Joe | 2007/05/03

The cocaine might not have been pure - if it was mixed with ecstacy you will have the noraml downer on Wednesdays - if you have taken it the weekend - they dont call it suicidal Wednesdays for nothing

Reply to Joe