Question
Posted by: mummy | 2007/03/30

boobs have shrunk

since school i've had BIG boobs - with healthy weight, not fat. then 4 yrs ago they were a 34DD and too big, causing backache etc so i had a breast reduction. to a size 34C. i was happy with that.
then, i fell pregnant but baby didn't want to breastfeed. so they produced some milk but then it just stopped...
when baby was about 10 months old i went for a Mirena - contraception and stopped the pill. been loosing all my pregnancy weight and now (14 months later) i'm sitting with TINY boobs !! like a size 32B - or A probably will fit !
does it have anything to do with hormones ?
or is it just becos i lost weight and lost my boobs too - becos i've lost more weight than even before my pregnancy..
could it be hormonal - due to the Mirena ?
pls help.

More likely the weight loss.