Question
Posted by: Betty Boob | 2007/07/12

Boobs changing?

Hi Ladies

Wonder if anyone has spme advice on this....
I have noticed that my nipples are changing on a regular basis.... around my nipple are bumps that seem to have gotten bigger over the last few weeks and are noticable. My actual nipples also seem darker in colour and seem to be getting bigger,there also is like a light thing around my dark nipple (seems like my nipple but very light... sorry dont know how to explain). But the biggest thing are these bumps on my nipple. Also My breast are feeling bigger than usal and I'm finding it hard to sleep on them which I usally dont!
What could they be?

Any advice..please.

Betty Boob

All women have these 'bumps'. They are called Montgomery's tubercles. If you have missed a period,you may be pregnant. If not, the size of breasts and nipples vary at different stages of the cycle due to hormone changes.

3
Posted by: Madam | 2007/07/12

You are pregnant, gal!

Reply to Madam
Posted by: Lulu | 2007/07/12

Yip that sounds like you might be pregnant. When are your period due? Do a HPT and keep us informed.

Reply to Lulu
Posted by: nix | 2007/07/12

sounds like you might be pregnant, do a test just to rule that out. congrats if you are and if that's what you want.

Reply to nix