Question
Posted by: jaded | 2005/11/29

Boob issue

Hi there. I am 20 years old. I have really really small breasts. They haven't grown since I was 12. Is this normal?I was wondering if there is any hormone pills I can take. I am not interesting in implants. Please help me. I am very shy because of it.Please recommend something.

Expert ImagePharmacist

J,

No magic cure that I can recommend - The only product that some have found to be effective (but others also found it not to be effective) is a natural product called BIOBUST. BioBust is a natural formula that provides nutritional support to the body to increase fullness and firmness to the bust without harmful surgery or drugs. Most women begin to see results with in 3 - 6 months. However, due to differences in individual metabolic rates and body chemistry, results may vary.