Question

Bonkers

My live in b/f of six yrs started an affair in jan, left home,his house, his new g/f wanted me out, took out a interim proctection order. The things he said about me to her were hurtful. They lied under oath and got me locked up with my litle son for a day and nite, hired blacks to rob me, hit me and hold a gun to my head, he said she did threaten to do so but he was unaware that she went thru with it. Now his back says he never knew his mind, she used some herbs on him. he defaulted twice since his back home, again he was sorry, yesterday he sent a text message to leave him alone his back with me.
This women is insane she sends text mess's or calls right through the night, calling us bad names then says she loves him, she's on the net for an extortion case and extorting monies out of him, his scared and paying the monies, he wants me to drop the proctection case. I'm scared his going to do it again.

Its hard to believe he didn't know what she was up to, and if he insists he didn't know ( then how did he make what you call false statements under oath ? ), he can demonstrate his good faith by trying sincerely to put things right, including making new statements under oath to correct the earlier ones. Herbs don't do that, he's using them as an excuse for his bad behavious. You two could get a court order to forbid her from contating or harassing you, if he really means that he's over with her. And if she is extorting money from him, he should go to the police and press charges. Why on earth is he so afraid of her ? Is he a man or a mouse ?

3
Posted by: TT | 2007/04/30

Annon, lets play nice babes there are a lot of african people who visit this site and they will get offended by that statement which u have made at the beginning of your story. like Appropriate said use right terms like an educated person or if that is too much to ask of you please write like a person with morals.

Reply to TT
Posted by: Appropriate | 2007/04/30

I think your sentence should've sounded something like this : they hired "robbers or thugs" instead of saying BLACKS - it's rude actually. Just thought I might mention that.

Reply to Appropriate
Posted by: pp | 2007/04/30

I Think you should stop watching so much TV as I have never read so many problems as occurs to you Annon.If these are real problems and not just a figment of your overactive mind than seek legal advice and take action. Get a hold of your life for goodness sake.

Reply to pp