Question
Posted by: arms | 2006/11/10

boney arms

Hi I have very thin arms and I am ashamed of it the bones are sticking out and they make me look sick but I am very happy about how my legs, tummy and hips look and don't wamt them to change I joined the gim to bulk up in my arms I gained some muscle but still have the bones sticking out what can I do to put on weight in my arms but not the rest of my body

Dear Arms
It is alas impossible to gain weight in only one area of the body, just as it is impossible to lose weight in only one part of the body. The human body works as a whole and your thin arms may be due to genetic tendencies. You are on the right track with going to gym and doing exercises. But building muscles takes time, so keep up the good work. If your diet is too low in energy (which I suspect), then please try to eat more food at meals and have healthy snacks in between meals.