Question
Posted by: LAVENDER | 2004/11/15

BOLD

GOOD DAY, I JUST WANT TO KNOW, ON MY HEAD I HAVE A VERY SMALL SPACE, WHERE THRERE IS NOT HAIR. IT DOES NOT WANT TO GROW. I WENT TO THE HAIR STUDIO AND THE GUY SAID THEY CAN CUT OUT THAT LITTLE SKIN AND MATCH THE OTHER TOGETHER AND NOBODY WILL EVEN KNOW IT. DO YOU THINK IT IS POSSIBLE. THE SIZE IS ABOUT HALF CM BY HALF CM. DO YOU THINK I WILL HAVE PROBLEMS IN THE FUTURE. WHAT BOTHERS ME, IS HOW THICK WILL THEY CUT THE SKIN? I AM JUST VERY SCARD. I CANT WEAR MY HAIR LOOSE, CAUSE IF I BEND OVER YOU CAN SEE IT. PLEASE GIVE ME ADICE. AND DO YOU THINK IT IS A GOOD IDEA IF I SEE A DERMOTOLOGIST FIRST?

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Lavender,

I think it is essential to first determine the cause of the loss of hair - whether it is genetic, or whether it is the result of a condition like allopecia. Please consult a dermatologist first.