Question
Posted by: Dinat | 2007/04/25

Boil like in private part

i have notice a boil like in my private part for the past 2yrs.
I am a very shy person and their for find it difficult to go to adoctor for examination.
This boil like thing appears and disappaers and atimes it burst. I noticed that there should to be a thick like thing in it. Pls help me as i am scared that it is an infection that might affect my fertility in future. I am 29yrs old and a female. Thanks.

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

Hi Dinat - you need to see a doctor for an examination. You probably have a blocked gland that opens now and then and then blocks again - appears and disappears. It is easily treated,