Question
Posted by: L | 2007/06/01

BOIL AND PREGNANCY (urgent)

I am 6 and a half months pregnant and suddenly had an boil on my body. Is there anything I can do so that it can go away and would it be harmful for my baby, can it be a virus in my blood? Please help urgently, don't sleep at night, scared it can hurt my baby.

Where is the boil? You could try hot compresses and see if this will cause it to pop. It may be that you will need antibiotics. In general, there should not be any harm to the baby.

1
Posted by: Noodle | 2007/06/01

Dont think it will harm baby!
Buy some traxa and but it on and cover with a dressing, it should pop within two days max! After it has popped it will feel so much better!

Reply to Noodle