Our expert says:
You dog could have an allergy, bacterial, fungal or parasitic infection. I would advise that you visit your local vet for a consultation and diagnostic tests.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.