Question
Posted by: AD | 2004/01/18

Bodyfat

I am looking for a bodyfat monitor or bodyfat scale. I understand they are relatively expensive especially the ones using Bio-Electronic Impendence Analysis. They are however more relaible than calipers, and thus worth th investment.

I have been unable to find one of these devices in SA, could you help?

Expert ImageBodybuilding

AD,

Try contacting Cardio Genesis or Corporate Fitness. I know for a fact that they supply these apparatus and in the very unlikely event that they don't stock these apparatus they will most certainly be able to refer you to people who do.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

1
Posted by: addds | 2004/01/18

sddsdsd

Reply to addds