Question
Posted by: Beginner | 2007/03/09

Bodybuilding diet

I'm 26 and want to shred fat and build muscle, what diet would you recommend I follow that will go hand in hand with my training?

Dear Beginner
I would always recommend that anyone who is serious about body building to shed fat and build muscle should consult a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area). You will be given a diet prescription based on your present weight, energy intake, the amount of exercise you do, etc. In the meanwhile, click on 'Fitness' at the top of this page and then on 'Nutrition' to find information about 'Diets for Sportsmen and women' and also about supplements.