Question
Posted by: friendly | 2004/01/19

bodybuilding competitions

Have a friend interested in entering compettions. would like to know when they are and whether you could publish pics of sort of competion he can expect.

friendly

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Friendly,

The best thing to do would be for you or your friend to approach a professional body builder in the gym and ask them. Just make sure they are in a friendly mood. SOme of them are perpetually in foul moods for various reasons and can be really rude!!

Seriously though, maybe you should contact USN and ask them if they can help you. They sponsor a few pros and they will be in a better position to help you with this info than what I am.

Let me know if you come right,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist