Question
Posted by: LINDI | 2007/05/16

BODY SHAPER (RUK&SKUT)

Ek wil net graag weet of die masjien enige nadele het.
"n Dokter het vir een van my vriendinne gesê as sy haar dood soek moet sy aangaan met die masjien want dit skud glo die organe te veel. Laat weet my so gou as moontlik wat ek is ook tans op die masjien
Date: 15/5/2007

Hi Lindi

Honestly, I don't know too much about it. Most of these machines don't work to begin with, they are just clever marketing tools and don't have any basis - like the stuff they advertise on Verimark. Their effectiveness is just tiny. So I somehow doubt that the risks are great either - this one, if it works like I suspect it does, won't cause damage. I would be very surprised if the machine could cause more vibration and movement of the organs than running 0 when you run, every time your body lands, it sends a vibration right through the body, but this machine can't do it that severly, I wouldn't think. I think that the body would be quite capable of handling that vibration.