Posted by: sos | 2008/07/08

body rebelling

I honestly don't know who to pose this question to, but anyway here goes. I just (6 months) went through a divorce, while it was relatively "easy" my son (14) decided to stay with my husband and he is now avoiding me as far as possible. This along with an extremely stressful job has now resulted in me getting one infection after the other, first flu with a persistent cough then a urinary tract infection (which ended up in pyelonephritis) now it seems I have contracted a yeast infection as I have a burning / itching sensation in my vagina. Please give me some advice, I really
can't handle much more.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Sos
Try using a immunity booster like Viral choice c or Immunoboost or Viraway. Get some Canesten for the itching vagina. You also need to take a good multivitamin and maybe it will help to see a psychologist to teach you some relaxation techniques as well as stress management techniques. Teenagers are very sensitive at this age and sometimes seems very angry when grieving. All you can do is to keep on giving love.
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.