Question
Posted by: Me | 2007/04/24

Body pictures

Amazing!!! Great, beautiful. Well done. Hope to see many more in future.

Expert ImageEnviroHealth expert

Watch this space... thanks for the positive comments!

3
Posted by: EnviroHealth Expert | 2007/04/25

I also hope my body can be used after my death - for organ donation, or the reasons you mention. Someone's got to do it...

Reply to EnviroHealth Expert
Posted by: REALISTIC | 2007/04/24

The pictures are fascinating & enlightening. They shock one into wanting to care for one's own body correctly! The displays probably originate from people who have signed a living will. Something we all should all do if our religion allows it. The use of human remains for research & education is vital. I won't have a problem with having my body parts on display after my death - I wouldn't know anyway - & who else is to know they're mine? Just hope it's not labled "the fat lady" or something similar!

Reply to REALISTIC
Posted by: Mini Me | 2007/04/24

I also think its fab! I love seeing how we work! Looking forward to more more more!!

Reply to Mini Me