Question
Posted by: omgserioulsy | 2008/01/08

body paining

hey doctor.i am a 16 year old teen guy.i suffer from shoulder nd neck pains.the pain is just around my shuolders area and by the bone just below the shoulder.could u plz tell me wat the causes are nd how to resolve them? it is not due to tension or stress or sports injuries.cyber doc reffered me to you.please would you advise home treatment

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

i would suggest stretching and to consult with a physiotherapist. You might have slept in a position your body did not like. Also your lower back might be misaligned and therefor causing the problem higher up. The neck from a chakra point of view is the communication centre and there for it might be that you are wanting to say things but are unable to do so and the energy gets blocked in this area.

Dr Debbie