Question
Posted by: Hennie | 2004/10/08

Body not producing blood

My friend went to the doctor and he was told that his body does not produce blood by itself.He was told to either get a bone marrow transplant or have blood transfusions every 3 months.He does not have money for a transplant and the idea of getting blood every 3 months is also scary.Can one die of such a desease or is there anything else we can give him.Please advise.thanks

Hennie, something probably got lost in the explanation, because the body doesn’t just stop making blood without a reason. Does he have cancer or a bone marrow disorder? Find out what the problem is and let me know as a new question to ensure that I receive it. We will then take it from there. Good luck.

1
Posted by: aol | 2004/10/08

This may sound silly and like an old wifes tale but tell him to rinse his head under cold water every morning for at least a minute. It takes about a month or so but he will see results. It's got something to do with stimulating the growth mollecules.

Reply to aol