Question
Posted by: Flirt | 2003/12/19

Body Language

Hi Cybershrink.

Some men are not very perceptive so tell me how do you get them to know you like them without having to throw yourselves at them.

on the opposite end of the spectrum, whats the nicest way to tell a man you're not interested. I have been pursued by a a very thick skinned buffoon for some time now and every time he asks me out I tell him I'm busy, I 've done this about 20 times now but still he doesn't twig. I don't like to be nasty and tell people directly that this is not to be so how do I do this gently.

Dear Flirt,
Throwing a heavy object, like yourself, at them may get their attention, but can also cause injuries ! ; }
Actually, I'd sugest a novel and exciting new alternaive to Body Language, which I call Language Language, or, as it used to be called, Speech. In other words --- if you like him, why not actually directly tell him so ? And if you don't, don't keep saying you're ust ( he knows eventually everyone has some gaps when they're not otally busy ) but just say : "You may be a very nice guy who someone else is keen to go out with, but you're just not my type, and I don't want to. Don't be offended or hurt, the problem's probably on my side. But while you're concentrating on me, you're probably missing much better opportunities. "

2
Posted by: Sean | 2003/12/19

if U like this guy, ask him out for coffee, drinks/dinner.

Its the 2003, dont feel shy, suck it up & ask the dude.. whats the worst that will happen? he can say no, on the other hand guys admire women who go for what they want. There is nothing wrong with that. Dont wait for Valentines!!

As for the other buffoon tell him u are a lesbian.. I agree with Mona on that!

Reply to Sean
Posted by: Mona | 2003/12/19

Tell the buffoon you are lesbian....

To tell a guy you like him... mmm, Valentines day is just around the corner, that will be your perfect oppertunity!! Send him a gift with your initials, or something like that....

Reply to Mona