Question
Posted by: blondie22 | 2007/06/15

body help

hi. well to start off my question, my mom was a playboy bunny, but she is retired now and she wantz me to follow in her footsteps and be a playboy bunny also, so in order to get that playboy body i have to work out, and i am not fat or anything, but i really want some tips on how to get a sexy playboy/ porn star's body! please, i know this is a unordinary question, but i just wanna make my mom proud and in order to get to be a playboy bunny i need the body. so can u give me some tips, exercise positions, food diets, and just overall some tips on how to get the look that i want. PLEASE. this would mean soooo much to me.

Dear Blondie22
I can certainly suggest how you can lose weight, but there is no way that one can control the human body to 'grow' curves in the right places to be a playboy bunny without possibly reverting to cosmetic surgery. If you are naturally curvaceous, well and good, if not, then you may require breast implants, body shaping with liposuction and/or fat injections - which all require the assistance of a cosmetic surgeon. To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). However, if you need exercises to sculpt certain areas of the body, then please ask Fitness Doc on this Website for exercise suggestions.