Posted by: Anthony | 2011/03/04

Body Heat

I''''ve known this for a while the way I feel but recently went to a chinese doctor and before he did anything relating to the actual reason i was there for, he took my wrist to check my pulse and then asked and told me that my body temperature is too hot for me. This is true, I feel it everyday and is uncomfortable. My question to you is, is there anything I can take to reduce or normalize the heat in my body besides the intolerable herbal powder the doctor gave me?

One other thing is that when ever i get nervous or anxious i get get very hot and sweaty and my eyes water too at times.

Much appreciated

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


It is possible that you are very anxious and might and might be a highly strung person, which causes your subjective feeling of "hotness". You can consult your doctor for a prescription for Prodorol 50mg, which is a short acting beta-blocker, which will lessen your symptoms of anxiety. Men in their fourties to fithties can also experience hot flushes due to a much lower testestorone levels and abnormal thyroid function. I therefore suggest that you consult a western doctor for blood tests.


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.