Posted by: Anthony | 2011/03/03

Body Heat

I''ve known this for a while the way I feel but recently went to a chinese doctor and before he did anything relating to the actual reason i was there for, he took my wrist to check my pulse and then asked and told me that my body temperature is too hot for me. This is true, I feel it everyday and is uncomfortable. My question to you is, is there anything I can take to reduce or normalize the heat in my body besides the intolerable herbal powder the doctor gave me?

Much appreciated

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageNatural health

hi Anthony

there is a few chinese syndromes that can have increased body temperature. Without a full case history or a syndrome diagnosis I am unable to recommend the correct meds for you. Discuss this with your Chinese doctor and ask for an alternative.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.