Question
Posted by: wondering | 2004/01/14

body for life-programme

do you have a "body for life-programme" available for females or do you know where I can look one up?want to do cardio and weights

I don’t have the body for life programme that you are most likely referring to, although I can recommend another one based on the same principles (all programmes really should consist of similar things, and so one is often quite similar to another). Check out the following programme on the Health 24 site.

Go to "Fitness" and then click on "Shape up". Here you will find a number of different programmes, including one for walking, another for running 10 km, and a cycling one. You can choose which you prefer. These programmes contain both cardiovascular (good for weight loss) and resistance training (for toning the muscles) and so are good overall complete programmes and similar to Body For life in this respect.