Question
Posted by: Melissa | 2005/07/01

Body for life

Good Day

I've recently signed up for the body for life programme. I'm now in my third week and everything is going great, the only thing i'm battleing with is the six meals a day... I now managed to even it out my having three of those meals as a myoplex shake but with the others I battle to consume protein and carbohydrates so sometimes I just have the carbohydrates and the veggies... is this okay? Or will it effect the outcome of my body?

Expert ImageArchive

Melissa, a healthy diet is a balanced diet. Cutting out proteins will give you less “building blocks” for building muscle and bone. In theory it will leave you with a weaker body. It would be better to decrease the portion sizes a bit if it is too much so that you keep the balance right. Let me know as a new question if you have more questions. Good luck